After a busy few days working back-to-back events, a lazy Friday morning was in order. So, to go with a lazy morning, I had an easy, lazy, but decadent breakfast to celebrate the end to yet another successful event season.
APPLE AND GOAT CHEESE TOAST
- Slice one Gala apple (my favorite! or use your favorite)
- Toast one slice of Ezekiel low sodium 4:9 bread (another of my favorites; use your fave!)
- Sprinkle a few goat cheese crumbles on the warm toast.
- Top with 1/4 of the apple slices, pressing them into the soft cheese.
- Top with another sprinkle of goat cheese crumbles.
- Microwave for 10 seconds, until goat cheese is warm.
- Drizzle with wildflower honey.
- Eat with additional apple slices on the side.
Now, I’m waiting for hubby to finish working so we can go on our lunch date ;-) …wait…he just came downstairs. The on-call page was from his VP. Looks like I’ll be picking up take-out and bringing it home for an at-home lunch date! I love having a hubby who works from home.
~Ingredients to nourish the body put together in ways to nourish the soul to share with family and friends to nourish the heart~